Should I File Bankruptcy?
Plano TX Bankruptcy Attorneys
Should I file?
• Is your property in the process of being foreclosed upon?
• Are you in fear that your vehicle might be repossessed?
• Are your creditors harassing you?
• Do you owe substantial sums to doctors and hospitals?
• Are you in the process of being sued?
• Are there any judgments recorded against you?
• Are you having problems dealing with the IRS and back taxes?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, you should consider filing for bankruptcy. All of us have had moments where life has thrown us a curve and we have had to face the challenges of recovery. Many of us have faced the challenge of a job loss, divorce, or a serious illness. More often than not, these challenges keep us from paying our debts. Regardless of fault, these challenges are a part of life and must be met head on. Often times bankruptcy is the best solution for dealing with such issues.
For most people, filing bankruptcy is viewed as a last resort. Ironically, it is often the ideal solution to many of these challenges. It is the only solution that truly affords you a second chance. Filing bankruptcy will often relieve the stress of past due obligations and provide an opportunity to rebuild your life, your finances and strengthen your family.
If you believe bankruptcy might be the solution to your financial challenges complete the Free Legal Consultation form to the top right or contact us at (972) 578-1400 or via email to learn what options are available to you. You might be surprised how affordable and practical bankruptcy can be. DEMARCO•MITCHELL, PLLC will see you through this trying time.